Thousands of movies, tv shows, music albums, and audiobooks are available for mobile and online access through hoopla
– all you need is your Franklin Park Library Card! Download the free hoopla mobile app
on your Android or IOS device or visit www.hoopladigital.com
to begin enjoying thousands of titles – from major Hollywood studios and record companies – available to borrow for instant streaming or temporary downloading to your smartphone, tablet and computer.
- Franklin Park Library Card holders are allowed to borrow 20 titles from hoopla each month.
- Video lends for 72 hours.
- Music lends for 7 days.
- Audiobooks lend for 21 days.
- There’s no waiting to borrow popular items, and hoopla's automatic return feature eliminates late fees.
- When using hoopla, you will be able to begin streaming the content immediately. You can also download content to view at a later date (in case you won’t have wi-fi).
- Once you borrow a title on one device, it is automatically available via all devices with the hoopla app and via your PC's web browser. Your progress is also saved so you can pick up where you left off on your other devices.
- Access borrowed content as often as you want during the checkout period, and return any borrowed titles whenever you want.
- You can mirror to your Apple TV for playback on your TV with the hoopla iOS app. Just make sure your iOS device and Apple TV are on the same wi-fi network. Start to play content, then tap the AirPlay button and hoopla content will display on your TV screen.
- Register for an account by visiting www.hoopladigital.com or using the hoopla app on your iOS or Android mobile device and click on Sign Up. You will need to provide an email address, create a password, and have your library card information.
- The free mobile app can be found in or .
- Easily browse titles on your computer or mobile device by selecting Browse and choosing the Music, Movies, Audiobooks or Television tab. You can also search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box and typing in your title/keyword.
- To borrow a title, click on the titles icon and then click the Borrow button. Borrowed titles can be found under the My Titles tab for viewing/listening, and will be automatically returned when your lending period is over.
- If you need additional help, visit www.hoopladigital.com and click the Need Help? link at the bottom of the page.
- Staff at the Information Desk or the Kids Crossing Desk can show you how to use hoopla. For more info, call 847-455-6016 ext. 2 or email email@example.com