Call: 847-455-6016 Text: 847-220-4616 Fax: 847-455-6416
Mon-Fri: 9-9 Sat: 9-5 Sun: Closed
The Pflug's farmhouse, built in 1854, was located at 2524 Dora St. The Pflug farm, Frederich Freie farm, Charles Martens farm and Henry Kirchhoff farm formed the original 600 acres purchased by Lesser Franklin for what was to become Franklin Park. Ernst Street in Franklin Park was named after Mr. Pflug.