Enterprise, the Franklin Park Library's newest online catalog, is now live. Here are some of the great new features you can now enjoy:
- Better Quick Lists: Get quick lists of our newest movies, audiobooks, popular books, and more, complete with all the information you'd see in a regular search.
- Faceted Search Filters: Looking for full-length DVD comedies in Spanish that were released between 2005-2012 and aren't rated G or R? Filter your search results to find exactly what you seek. Include material types you want and exclude those you don't!
- Book River: If you're a visual person who doesn't know where to begin, look no further than Enterprise's front page. You can scroll through a dynamic river of all of the new additions and best sellers we have in the Library.
- MyLists: Create a "To Read" list and mark off books as you finish them. Make a list of items you plan to check out during your next visit. Text the list to your phone, email it to yourself, print it out, or save it to your account for later access.
- Improved Account Management: Log in to see which items you have checked out, manage your holds, renew items, and set your Library account preferences.
So go ahead and search for the next item you plan to check out. Use the search form on the top-right area of our website or enter your search below. If you'd like some help with the newer features, ask us!