June 3 - July 27, 2013
Teens ages 13 - 18 are invited to participate in the library's biggest and best YA Summer Reading Program yet! Registration begins on June 1. Sign up at the Information Desk to receive your reading packet and a free book.
Read and listen to as many books, ebooks, audiobooks, and e-audiobooks as you can from June 3 - July 27. Submit book reviews online or fill out a YA Book Review slip and drop it off in person at the Information Desk. Win prizes throughout the summer and at the end of the program!
Complete challenges and earn digital badges this summer! Share your skills on your social networks and save your badges to your digital backpack. Every badge you earn equals one extra entry in the prize raffle of your choice!
For more information or to sign up for a badge account, visit srp.fppld.org
Other prizes include:
- Amazon gift card
- Five Below gift card
- Harlem Irving Plaza gift card
- And more!
To earn entries for the grand prize raffle:
- Read 1 YA or Adult fiction or nonfiction book = 1 entry
- Read 5 manga/graphic novels = 1 entry
- Read 1 Abraham Lincoln Award or Read for a Lifetime nominee = 2 entries
- Attend a YA event = 1 entry
- Check your "Have Book, Will Travel" passport for more ways to earn extra entries in the grand prize raffle.
A big thank you to our generous summer reading program sponsors:
- Dollar General Literacy Foundation
- Vertical Endeavors Indoor Rock Climbing
- Young Adult Library Services Association